xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URGENT: FALSE VIRUS ALERT for Xerces-C and Xerces-P files
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 15:42:43 GMT
Here is the response I got from Symantec Technical Support this morning:

I apologize for this problem. Please retrieve the following document which
explains the situation.

Title: 'Norton AntiVirus falsely detects the VBS.NewLove.A worm in HTML files
after updating virus definitions to May 18, 2000'
Document ID: 2000051912133506
Web URL: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2000051912133506&src=w

New definitions are available as of 7:00am this morning which correct the
situation.

Let us know if you have further difficulties with the definitions or need
additional assistance.

Thank you for using Online Support.