xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XALAN & XERCES 1.0.4
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 22:29:21 GMT
We're trying to move to roughly a once-per-week build cycle for Xerces.
Not quite there yet, since we're all busy with other things, too.
Hopefully some automated scripts we just got sorta working will
allow us to do this soon.

Of course, if you're offering to actually do the Xerces-J 1.0.5 build, Scott,
just let me know!  :-)

Mike