xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DOM size
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 16:30:56 GMT
Also note that both Xerces-J and Xerces-C have recently had memory optimizations
done to the DOM (courtesy of Arnaud LeHors).  In some cases, nodes got 30% smaller,
at virtually no cost in performance.

So, be sure to measure using the latest 1.0.4 Xerces-J.  Xerces-C will be doing a
build with these changes in it shortly...

Mike