xml-general mailing list archives

From d.@netnord.dk (Dennis Thrysoe - netnord)
Subject RE: Serializing a DOM
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 06:29:34 GMT
Yes, this is excactly what I found out.

(I still don't see why XMLSerializer is final though).

I am working on a DOMSerializer implementation (Serializer doesn't really
fit the task), but I'm only putting in the features we need in our project
at hand.

But I still think that it'd be useful with a DOM -> SAX Serializer / Adapter
in the standard Xerces distribution.

-dennis