xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Request for comment! did anyone get it?
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:34:26 GMT

Your MSG was initially rejected and submitted for moderation. Most likely
because you did not subscribe under the exact address you used to post
this from. As I am at GMT+6 or so, it gets done the next 'day' for you.

But please people.. if you change your email address, change your list
address as well. We have 3-5 mails/day on this list which need this sort
of exception handling. That is a sizable percentage !

Dw