xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: Param in <xsl:if test=...> not working?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:55:25 GMT

> Any thoughts?  Is this a known bug, or a missuse on our part?

A misuse, I think.  Try <xsl:if test="mytag=$myparam">.

-scott

                    general-return-1610-scott_boag=lotus.com@xml.

                    apache.org                                           To:     general@xml.apache.org

                                                                         cc:     (bcc: Scott
Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    04/13/2000 06:21 AM                                  Subject:     Param
in <xsl:if test=...> not working?
                    Please respond to general

When passing a param into a template, we are trying to use that param in an
<xsl:if
test="mytag='{myparam}'"> manner.  This always results in FALSE.  However,
if
we hard code the value thus: <xsl:if test="mytag='myhardcodedvalue'">, then
it will result in TRUE.

Any thoughts?  Is this a known bug, or a missuse on our part?

Thanks,

Guerry