xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject WinCVS Woes
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:47:29 GMT
I am having nasty problems lately trying to update from the xalan CVS.  If
I try to update any directory of any size, it just sits there.  I have both
1.0.6 and 1.1b12 of WinCVS (+ SecureCRT), with the same results.  Smaller
directories work fine.  The problem is worse when I'm at home on my ISDN
line.  The problem started happening when I changed machines and started
using Windows 2000... so I suspect it's some configuration problem on my
side.  But I wanted to double check to see if other's might be having
similar problems.  Does anyone have any bright suggestions on how I go
about debugging the problem?

-scott