xml-general mailing list archives

From "David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus" <David_N_Bert...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: XSLT output question
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:26:29 GMT

Well it's not doing that to indicate an error -- the processor is required
to do that.  The XSLT specification requires that the processor treat
elements with undeclared namespaces as literal result elements.  Since
literal result elements are copied to the output xml, you get back exactly
what you put in -- the stylesheet.

Dave

                    Eric Hodges

                    <harmony2@swb        To:     general@xml.apache.org, xalan-dev@xml.apache.org

                    ell.net>             cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                                         Subject:     Re: XSLT output question

                    04/20/2000

                    11:38 AM

                    Please