xml-general mailing list archives

From "Dave (Dong-Won Lee)" <LIP99...@sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject Xalan-samples
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:05:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use servlets to transfrom XML documents with XSL

sheets using <bold>XALAN.</bold> So,

I tried to run some <bold>servlet examples</bold> downloaded from the

"xalan" website (xml.apche.org/xalan).

I am using LOTUS Domino Server.

And, I tried to run the servlet "DefaultApplyXSL" on the web

browser like

But, the Domino Server complained like this:

Servlet name:  DefaultApplyXSL

Servlet class: DefaultApplyXSL

Servlet state: <<Error>

Configuration parameters: <<none>

12/04/2000 14:40:18   Addin: Agent printing:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

Other servlets are working fine. On top of it, I compiled the ".java"

files and put the class files in the correct directory like other

servlets. So, I am wondering what is wrong.

If you don't mind, I am also wondering if I can install "cocoon" on

the Domino Server.

I would appreciate it very much if you could give me some tips.

Thanks alot.

Sleepless in Sheffield

<nofill>