xml-general mailing list archives

From "Chen, PeterX" <peterx.c...@intel.com>
Subject Need help with Xalan error
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:53:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently trying to use Xalan to transform a XML document into another
XML document.  I'd like to know if the Xalan XSLT engine can work with a
parser other than Xerces.  I am trying to use Sun's Project X parser with
Xalan and during transformation (I am trying to write the result out into a
resultTree stemming from a Project X node) I get this error:

XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for an output DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!
XSL Error: SAX Exception

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Peter