xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JDOM - moving to jdom-interest@jdom.org
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:54:57 GMT
If it doesn't do namespaces the way the XML spec says to do them, then
it's not really compliant with the XML spec either.

You can invent your own interpretation of namespaces, but then it's not really
XML at all, it's something else!  :-)

It will be interesting to see how the JDOM API evolves over time!

Mike