xml-general mailing list archives

From gsemo...@primary.net
Subject Re: Param in <xsl:if test=...> not working?
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:01:36 GMT
My first attempt to post this message failed yesterday....

Many thanks to both Sebastien and Scott who both responded very
quickly.  This was indeed the problem!

Sebastien caught a bug in my sample code (no $ on the myparam below). He and
Scott also indicated the need to drop the {} and the 's.  Scott's code fragment
left below does the trick and is an example of what they both suggested.

Thanks again,

Guerry