xml-general mailing list archives

From Mike Pogue <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xerces - Product Support (fwd)
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:38:48 GMT
IBM participates heavily in the Xerces project, and ships Xerces as part
of
XML4J and XML4C, which are available on the Alphaworks site.  If you
want a "supported" version, you can check out IBM's Websphere product,
which
contains a copy.

XML4J = Xerces-J
XML4C = Xerces-C + ICU(Unicode support, also open source)

Mike