xml-general mailing list archives

From "Yahoo" <joshmccorm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Re: Jobtitle
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:52:25 GMT

I'd be very cautious with the title information architect. Here
in New York, in the company I currently work for, and others
I've worked with or interviewed at an information architect is
a non technical person who organizes how a user will work through
data. It's related to a copywriter, but more like a librarian.
Do you want a tabbed interface, or a Yahoo like interface? Should
there be drop down navigation or multiple screens to drill down?
This sort of thing.

How about XML Architect or Data Architect (XML) or something?

Josh