xml-general mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <...@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca>
Subject Re: Time for XSLT lib mailing list
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:16:56 GMT
On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

DWvG>
DWvG>
DWvG> On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Arnold, Curt wrote:
DWvG>
DWvG> > I would expect that the XSLT library related emails will only increase and
DWvG> > if we keep the discussion here we will start triggering unsubscribe requests
DWvG> > for general@xml.apache.org.
DWvG>
DWvG> > Any chance that we could start a new mailing list for the XSLT library
DWvG> > discussion in the near future?
DWvG>
DWvG> Yes, no problem. Anyone backing this ? Just give it a few +1 votes to make
DWvG> yourself heard.
DWvG>
DWvG> Dw
DWvG>
DWvG>

I already subscribed to:
	xsllib@ejbdevelopers.com
which was advertised here ... I think that xml.apache.org is probably
more appropriate though ... can we make sure that the two lists are
combined ?

+1

----
Guy Hulbert, Project Manager		Bioinformatics Supercomputing Centre
(416) 813-8876				555 University Avenue
email: guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	The Hospital for Sick Children
http:  www.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, CANADA.