xml-general mailing list archives

From Guy Hulbert <...@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-site/targets/xalan xslt4c.html usagepatterns.html samples.html readme.html overview.html getstarted.html extensions.html dtm.html commandline.html
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:28:19 GMT
On 3 Mar 2000 dleslie@locus.apache.org wrote:

> dleslie     00/03/03 07:48:53
>
>   Modified:    targets/xalan xslt4c.html usagepatterns.html samples.html
>                         readme.html overview.html getstarted.html
>                         extensions.html dtm.html commandline.html
>   Log:
>   Weekly update
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.10      +11 -5     xml-site/targets/xalan/xslt4c.html
	<snip>

Shortly after this list was created there was some debate over CVS commit
messages and afterwards (for a while) they stopped.  They have resumed
but have been sporadic so I ignored them.

However, this message was 163k.

Should we be seeing this or not ?

Thanks,

----
Guy Hulbert, Project Manager		Bioinformatics Supercomputing Centre
(416) 813-8876				555 University Avenue
email: guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	The Hospital for Sick Children
http:  www.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, CANADA.