xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Xalan-J 1.0.0 Gold Release posted to xml.apache.org/dist!
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:23:31 GMT

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Mike Pogue wrote:

> +1 from me, too!

+1 here too. I guess the next step is to create a short document, see
dev.apache.org for an example, on how2release.txt.

This should contain the hint to contact those able and volunteering to
build RPM's as part of the release. To make sure they are notified the
moment the source is up.

We can have a sep. mailing list for those volunteering to do binary builds
and/or use the apache list for it.

DW