xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject Re: success stories with xml.apache.org
Date Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:56:15 GMT

Eric Hodges <harmony2@swbell.net> wrote:
> I don't want to make anyone angry by complaining, just want to give an
> outsider's perspective.  I'm glad this code is out there and I hope it
> becomes more robust and easier to use.  Hats off to all those folks that
> contribute to it.

At least this guy doesn't get angry by people complaining.  This is all
good input.

As for the XPath stuff, we haven't focused very much on the XPath API.
It's clear we need some convenience functions, and need to document stuff
better.  There are some issues like: should the document() function be
supported in the raw XPath API, since it is a XSLT function and not an
XPath function?

> Very little documentation on the API.

Don has been working on this.  It will get better soon.

-scott