xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ahmed M. Alawy" <alawy.ah...@ieee.org>
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:06:47 GMT
I am a supporter of the Apache project but this affection is getting sticky!

I have to flood your mailing list with unsubscribe me emails and I do not
trust your system to unsubscribe me.
I have tried to unsubscribe myself several times. I am using Microsoft
Outlook and my email alawy.ahmed@ieee.org is the only email the system
knows. I am not able to unsubscribe myself. This is the email I subscribed
to and this is the same email address that I am getting emails to. Like I
said, I have this mail client on my NT box with direct connection to the
internet. So no confusion on my side. For God's sake, I have written mailing
systems before and know what it takes to subscribe-unsubscribe.

Your system is not letting go and I have heard lots of "stupid" comments
from stupid conceited developers of yours.

I hate to see my mailbox flooded with unasked-for-emails like this.

A supporter of apache who is losing patience.

Ahmed M. Alawy
Senior Software Engineer,
Swiss Bank.