xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ahmed M. Alawy" <alawy.ah...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: problems with cvs?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 00:59:23 GMT
I tried all the ways possible to unsubscribe from this mailing list. How to
do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Jain [mailto:rahulj@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 6:56 PM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: problems with cvs?

Confirming that 'anoncvs' access to the CVS repository is broken.

> cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from xml.apache.org: cvs:
> setgroups: Operation not permitted

I get this same error. Can someone who has the authority and necessary
permissions on 'locus', please set the right permissions on the
directory.

Getting 'anoncvs' is critical to building the next release of Xerces-C
and XML4C happen. The build system that we have is currently 'stuck'.

Thank you,

rahul