xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ahmed M. Alawy" <alawy.ah...@ieee.org>
Subject Unsubscribe.
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 23:32:09 GMT

I have unsubscribed from all the mailing lists but I still get hammered with
emails. Please remove me from I do not know where.

Thanks.
Ahmed.
-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Hulbert [mailto:guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 3:04 PM
To: 'general@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: XSLT library: the next step

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Arnold, Curt wrote:

AC> I'm not sure I'm following this.  I've have only heard of Zope, but
don't
AC> know anything else about it.  I was thinking that the primary thing
would
AC> be a CVS server so that there could be a
AC> collaborative environment for developing and refining XSLT transforms.
AC> SourceForge was always a possibility, but I thought it would be better
if

Source Forge is GPL'd.  You can download it (I already have :) and run
your own copy.  The install instructions look very straight-forward.
There's
a user guide and an admin guide both of which print in less than two pages.

AC> it could be done under the Apache Foundation so that
AC> we would be covered on intellectual property and ownership issues.  If
AC> Zope can enable a collaborative development environment, then thats
fine.
AC> If not, what were you thinking of doing with Zope.

----
Guy Hulbert, Project Manager		Bioinformatics Supercomputing Centre
(416) 813-8876				555 University Avenue
email: guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	The Hospital for Sick Children
http:  www.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, CANADA.