xml-general mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <jofer...@us.oracle.com>
Subject Re: (ANNOUNCE) Alexandria 0.0.3 now with Java Cross Reference (JXR) Engine.
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:52:09 GMT

"Kevin A. Burton" wrote:

> Sunday I hacked together a basic Java Cross Reference (JXR) tool similar
> to the Linux Cross Reference  (LXR).  The XR is currently experimental
> and only appears to work in my experiments :)
>
> The one thing is that it now has all the Apache projects integrated.  It
> was really awesome to see all of our HEAD packages from multiple CVS
> servers all in one place and all available (syntax highlighted) at the
> click of a mouse (
> http://relativity.yi.org/alexandria/content/html/jxr/org/apache/index.html
> )
>
> Here is the main URL:
> http://relativity.yi.org/alexandria/content/html/jxr
> Here is it within Alexandria:  http://relativity.yi.org/alexandria

These is very cool.

BTW, Alexandria was not a Library but a city. And not in Grece but in Egipt.
The Library of Alexandria was the most famous library of Acient times. From
the Enciclopedia Britannica:

http://search.britannica.com/bcom/search/results/metaindex/1,5845,1103765+Alexandria%252C%2BLibrary%2Bof,00.html