xml-general mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject (ANNOUNCE) Alexandria 0.0.3 now with Java Cross Reference (JXR) Engine.
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:50:50 GMT
Sunday I hacked together a basic Java Cross Reference (JXR) tool similar
to the Linux Cross Reference  (LXR).  The XR is currently experimental
and only appears to work in my experiments :)

The one thing is that it now has all the Apache projects integrated.  It
was really awesome to see all of our HEAD packages from multiple CVS
servers all in one place and all available (syntax highlighted) at the
click of a mouse (
http://relativity.yi.org/alexandria/content/html/jxr/org/apache/index.html
)

Here is the main URL: