xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Source code control system for XML/XSL projects
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:01:11 GMT
Ben Bertola wrote:

> We use CVS because it's probably the most widely used out there.  It works
> great and has a lot of features and a lot of software out there supports it.

I'd say it is enough to get the job done. However, it lacks some obvious
features to me: no versioning of directories, no real support for
renaming files and directories, working with branches is very
cumbersome.
It's probably the best free source control system out there, though, and
is therefore the most widely used in the opensource community.