xml-general mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: XQL and caching posibilities.
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2000 22:03:05 GMT
Seems that XPath does most of the same stuff and is easier to define,
plus gives some room to implementation specific details, such as, do you
want the output as objects, XML documents, directly sent to someone,
etc.

So, except to see query engines using XPath but not necessarily
generating an XML document for you (or more specifically a DOM or SAX
events).

arkin

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org