xml-general mailing list archives

From Ben Bertola <bbert...@promedix.com>
Subject Re: Time for XSLT lib mailing list
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:26:56 GMT
By the 2 lists I suppose that you mean the xsllib@ejbdevelopers.com, and the second
list which is non existent.  If we can get another list on apache that would be great,
but it seems we tried that for a few days with lots of people saying it's a good idea
but nothing happened.  So for now I plan on using the list I created, but if there is a
list created on Apache that would be great and we'll use that one,
Thanks,
Ben