xml-general mailing list archives

From Ben Bertola <bbert...@promedix.com>
Subject Re: Time for XSLT lib mailing list
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:18:00 GMT
In an effort to get this project moving faster I created a temporary unnoficial
mailing list at xsllib@ejbdevelopers.com   Anyone wishing to be part of this
project or plan the future of it is welcome to join and can subscribe by sending
an email to Majordomo@ejbdevelopers.com with a body of "subscribe xsllib".  This
is just in the planning phases and we look forward to having more people become
actively involved in this list.
Thanks,
Ben Bertola