xml-general mailing list archives

From Ben Bertola <bbert...@promedix.com>
Subject Re: XSLT library: the next step
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:51:26 GMT
I think that the appropriate place for a web interface for such a library would be in the Xalan
Apache website.   Does anyone know how we could go about getting this placed there or if it
is possible,
also, who hosts the xml.apache.org site?
Thanks,
Ben

"Arnold, Curt" wrote:

> Okay, that clarified things.  Maybe the next step is to set up a SourceForge project
and mailing list and then announce the mailing list to the XSL-List and xml-dev list.  Then
take a survey on the
> new Xalib (or whatever name we give this thing) list what if any XSLT transforms people
are willing to donate or are interested in working on.

> The Apache license wasn't a list of the supported licenses for SourceForge, but I assume
that is an oversight.