xml-general mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@relativity.yi.org>
Subject Re: new "upcoming events" page on website...
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:47:46 GMT
+1.  I really regret not going to XTech.  I hear it was big.  The only
reason I didn't go was because I didn't think anyone was going.... next
year.

But I don't think it should be xml.apache.org specific.  It should be
overall Apache stuff and maybe on www.apache.org with likes from
java.apache.org, jakarta.apache.org and xml.apache.org.

Thoughts?

Kevin