xml-general mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject new "upcoming events" page on website...
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2000 06:38:38 GMT
I was thinking about having an "upcoming events" page on the website,
to list the different events for the next month.
We just skipped ApacheCON and XTECH 2000, but there are still a lot
of appointments in wich someone of us will be talking, or that are
important for our users community (JavaONE, XTECH Europe, O'Reilly Java
and OpenSource conferences...)
It would be nice to list them on the site.

	Pier