xml-general mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: O'Reilly Conference & XML
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 08:54:11 GMT
James Tauber wrote:

> TOPIC ONE:

We have 1 hour available... So I was thinking to get all "project leads"
(no offense for the others) together for a shared session on "what we
do"... I was thinking to:

- You (XSL FO)
- Scott (XSL T)
- Stefano/Me (Cocoon)
- Tom Watson (Xerces-P)
- Someone for: Xerces-J (Mike? Andy C.? Ted? Arnoud? Ralph?)
-    "     " : Xerces-C (Mike? Andy H.? E-Dean? Arundathi?)

For the Xerces-* teams, I would like the team to pick up the name... I
mean, all those listed there are the "major" posters on the M/Ls.
For Cocoon, I know that July is overhelming for his university, so, I
could supply if he can't come.

I thought I sent you a message like I did with all the others. I didn't
and I'm so sorry. We can plainly continue the discussion here...

> TOPIC TWO:

That's not xml.apache.org, I believe :)

	Pier