xml-general mailing list archives

From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: How to use XML to link to XML when the XML becomes HTML?
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:45:48 GMT
And there is the "Integration by Parts: XSLT, XLink & SVG" XML.com article
(recent) by Didier Martin, which I liked.

This illustrates the current state of affairs very nicely - if one wishes to
_implement_ XLink, as opposed to just using it for expressing and describing
some relationships, be prepared to do some work. :-)

Arved Sandstrom