xml-general mailing list archives

From j....@t-online.de (Juergen Hermann)
Subject Re: XSLT library: the next step: Zope + XSL !?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 01:23:56 GMT
On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:41:16 +1300, Dan Morrison wrote:

>Last time I looked (over the weekend when evaluating options for a big
>news site)
>Zope had NO support for XSL or XSLT, quirky support for XML,

Same view here (didn't use Zope yet, just a little playing with it).
But the other options, except maybe JetSpeed, are neither XML or even
XSLT enabled, so we have to have a "display" component (batch, Cocoon,
whatever) besides the editing part anyway.

Another possible way would be to use WebDAV (mod_dav) and Cocoon. Fully
dynamic, access control by Apache and easy transfer of files to the
server.

Ciao, J├╝rgen