xml-general mailing list archives

From j....@t-online.de (Juergen Hermann)
Subject Re: XSLT library: the next step
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:24:27 GMT
On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 11:51:43 -0700, Ben Bertola wrote:

>What language or technology do we want to use on the server?

Well, I implied Zope, which is free, stable and designed for the
purpose. I have no clue how far the JetSpeed people are...

Another option would be CVS plus StyleBook. But a CVS repository is
harder to maintain than a Zope server.

Yet another option would be a SourceForge project, but we'd have less
control over it, and the Apache infra-structure is there to be used.

I'd rather not re-invent the wheel, for there are enough existing
wheels.

Ciao, J├╝rgen