xml-general mailing list archives

From "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arn...@hyprotech.com>
Subject RE: XSLT library: the next step
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:33:14 GMT
I'm not sure I'm following this.  I've have only heard of Zope, but don't know anything else
about it.  I was thinking that the primary thing would be a CVS server so that there could
be a
collaborative environment for developing and refining XSLT transforms.  SourceForge was always
a possibility, but I thought it would be better if it could be done under the Apache Foundation
so that
we would be covered on intellectual property and ownership issues.  If Zope can enable a collaborative
development environment, then thats fine.  If not, what were you thinking of doing with Zope.

View raw message