xml-general mailing list archives

From "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arn...@hyprotech.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] XSLT library project
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2000 05:17:39 GMT
James Tauber wrote:

I intended XSLINFO.COM to largely focus on this sort of thing and would
still like to do this if anyone is interested.

-----
Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you at XTech.  I mentioned it to Ken Holman and to
the Mulberry people and they weren't aware of any collaborative space to develop XSLT transforms.
 I think
Apache would be a better place for collaborative development since they have all the legal
and intellectual property issues, mailing lists and CVS systems in place.

However, it is probably not the right place for a global stylesheet search engine which XSLInfo
could do.