xml-general mailing list archives

From "Thomas B. Passin" <tpas...@mitretek.org>
Subject Re: XSLT library: the next step: Zope + XSL !?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:49:20 GMT
Dan Morrison  wrote:

<snip/>
>Last time I looked (over the weekend when evaluating options for a big
>news site)
>Zope had NO support for XSL or XSLT, quirky support for XML, and pushed
>its own unique scheme of DTML.

Actually, Zope supports XML just fine, partially by means of the Python
add-on XML package, complete with expat and SAX1 support - their
internal object database has an xml interchange format.  Python now
supports XSLT and XPATH by means of the 4Thought packages.  This means
they can be accessed by Zope as desired.

Tom Passin