xml-general mailing list archives

From "Stefano Pogliani" <stefano.pogli...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject RE: XSLT library: the next step
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:18:19 GMT
+ 1 from me too.

The only thing I would like to understand is the following:
	XSLT "for Business" or "for Technical" ?

I mean :
	- XSLT for Business : example is from one schema to another
	  or from a package (offering an XML interface ...[there will be
	  many in the near future IMHO]) to another
	- XSLT for Technical : examples if from some XML dialect to PDF
	  or to HTML or similar.

The first (in the medium term the most interesting for me) is likely to be
the territory of BizTalk and OASIS, isn't it ?

The issue is less a "cvs issue" than a scope issue, IMHO.

/Stefano