xml-general mailing list archives

From "Thomas B. Passin" <tpas...@mitretek.org>
Subject Re: XSLT library: the next step
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:42:46 GMT
Ben Bertola wrote:

<snip/>
>    1.  usage instructions detailed enough that someone with little XSL
experience could understand how to use the Template.  I believe this
would also include a sample usage.
>    - Well commented XSL stylesheets would probably be the most usefull
>    2.  A set of meta tags that would define what this template does or
how it could be used, which we can later use for searching templates

Yes, and the style sheets should be associated with sample xml files
that they work with, and possibly also the transformed results.  This
will let people know if a style sheet does what they want without the
need to create an xml file that they hope is right for it.

Tom Passin