Line 122 has a syntax error.  Do you wish to debug it?

That's the message I get when I click on that link.  IE5.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Poe
To: general@xml.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: What tutorial? What example?

Hi:  A variation on your situation might be found at:
http://www.worldccr.org/xmloriginal.htm

When you open the page, it's plain web technologies looking at you.  Sitting on the server is a folder with xml docs that can be displayed using an xsl file.  So, tutorial coming up:
1]  Highlight a term on the menu
2] Click on the button to display the definition and related topic links
3] The document that shows up in the iframe in the middle of the page holds the xml doc, displayed with the xsl file, and awaits the browser support for xLink to show off extended link power

There, all that remains is for you to run your cursor over the globe image and read the insert.

That's it!  That's XML/XSL in a nutshell.  But, don't be disappointed.  This work scales up to full-blown clinical data collection systems in a heart-beat.  It also provides a quick solution to generate e-commerce app development.  The world of technology is terrific, ain't it?  Thanks, Tom