xml-general mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Vijendran" <Anil.Vijend...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: Bay Area (Silicon Valley) Apache Developers Group
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 02:31:25 GMT
This is a really good idea considering there is a significant population
of folks here that are in the bay area.

I'm all for it. In terms of process, I'd like to add a small note that
someone volunteers to take notes for eah BAADG meeting and post it to this
list for the benefit of those that can't make it to the meeting.

I'd be more than happy to arrange a venue at Sun -- Cupertino, Mtn View,
Menlo Park whichever is convienient for people.