xml-general mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>
Subject success stories with xml.apache.org
Date Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:55:05 GMT

So in ~8 hours I'll be giving a short keynote at XTech in San Jose on
Apache, and focus however much I can on XML and the xml.apache.org
project.  I follow general@xml fairly closely but I've been unsubscribed
from the main development lists; so if there are developments or
noteworthy things you'd like to let others know about, let me know.  I'm
also very interested in hearing about people who were formerly using
someone else's XML parser or stylesheet engine or (anything else) and
switched to something created at xml.apache.org, and why.  Or any other
random data points you think might be noteworthy.  If anyone would like to
contribute some, email me or the list.  Thanks!

	Brian