xml-general mailing list archives

From "Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus" <Scott_B...@lotus.com>
Subject RE: Script - is anyone replying?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:53:22 GMT

Big no... stuff that's in the xsl namespace should not be used if it isn't
defined by the XSLT standard.

I would like to do <xalan:script>...</xalan:script> and a
<xalan:java>...</xalan:java> tags in order to make element extensions
easier.  Is anyone interested in taking this on?

-scott

                    "Callum Elliott"

                    <c.j.elliott-96@student.lb        To:     <general@xml.apache.org>

                    oro.ac.uk>                        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                                                      Subject:     RE: Script - is anyone
replying?
                    02/17/00 06:12 PM

                    Please respond to general

Sorry, I meant using script within the XSL eg

<xsl:script>
</xsl:script>

Thanks,

Callum