xml-general mailing list archives

From "Callum Elliott" <c.j.elliott...@student.lboro.ac.uk>
Subject Scripting Errors...
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2000 00:13:50 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to use JavaScript in my XSL.  I have taken the examples
from the 'Extensions' docs on the Apache website, but I just can't get it to
work.  I always get the following error:-

javawebserver: Call to extension function failed: unable to load language:
javas
cript

I have followed the 'Setting up the environment' steps...I guess it's the
js.jar that I'm using...the only one I could find is on the Modzilla site.
I'm also having problems with extending Java classes...yet again it says
that it can't find the class.  What do I need on my machine for these to
work??

Thanks,

Callum