xml-general mailing list archives

From Paul.Wa...@wdr.com
Subject Performance, XML messages compression
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:52:44 GMT
     Does anyone know or any working groups that are looking at a standard
     for XML compression.

     I'm specifically looking at the B2B senario, where a high volume of
     messages will be flowing between companies. This is obviously a
     performance issue.

     I think there was some standards surounding the canonicaliser started
     by IBM. I would have thought compression might have been added to this
     ??

     thanks in advance.

     Paul

related financial instruments.