xml-general mailing list archives

From Brian Dupras <bri...@centera.com>
Subject RE: WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2000 23:16:22 GMT
Right - this is precisely the thing I thought might be tying me up.

However, the nodes created by the XSLT processor were not originally part of
another doc - they're created by the XSLT.  In that case, they should be
created in the context of the output Document if one exists.  Yes?

Anyway, Scott has mentioned that this is a bug in xalan at some level, and
offered me a workaround that seems to be working just great.  I'm not quite
clear what it's doing, but it gets the job done.

Brian