xml-general mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: Enhance mailing list archives?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:21:54 GMT
That'd be great!  I'm pretty buried in a Cocoon project at work, but if you
can make it available, I'll see if I can come up with something this
weekend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik
To: general@xml.apache.org
Sent: 2/25/00 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: Enhance mailing list archives?

The code used is called 'hypermail'. It is open source. Sofar I've
not had to the time to add those things. You are most welcome to give
this a spin. If it helps I can send you, or make availble the full
archive of messages. With that you can test and setup a new version
of the archive with any feature you want. And if it works nicely
we move it over to an apache.org server OR link it in.

Dw