xml-general mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject SourceExchange RFP #18
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:59:00 GMT
This is cool...Cocoon/James/XSP would be really cool.  :)  Hmmm...plug
WebMacro into XSP?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierpaolo Fumagalli [mailto:pier@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 1:43 PM
To: general@xml.apache.org

Dan Morrison wrote:

> [...]
> ...Maybe that's just coz fotis@locus.apache.org never seems to mind the
> abuse we heap on 'im  :-)

Hahahahaa :)
Anyway, to get back to a little bit of seriousness and avoid stupid
flamewars, I'm really interested in the outcome of the SourceExchange
RFP #18, because it could (and will) be used on Locus for our mailing
lists... Take a peek here:

<http://www.sourcexchange.com/RfpBrowse?Button=Details&rfpID=18>

If anyone is interested in doing something open-source, this is nice,
and you will even get paid $15.000 (and we'll be able to browse our
mailing lists in a better way!)

	Pier