xml-general mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: Enhance mailing list archives?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:44:48 GMT
Hmmm...I already got serious about that when I started contributing to the
Xerces, Xalan, and Cocoon projects, but I guess that doesn't count.  Thank
you for not answering my questions...it was an experience talking to you.  I
look forward to never doing it again.

BTW, I'm in a crabby mood since I didn't sleep at all last night.  (I was up
working on a project based on Cocoon and holding some meaningful discussion
on the Cocoon developer's list.)  A little common courtesy before making
rash judgements about a person is certainly appropriate in a forum like
this.  Do you always try and burn your bridges before you've crossed them?

-----Original Message-----
From: HERRICK, CHUCK (SBCSI) [mailto:CH6898@momail.sbc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 11:20 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org

Just as I thought... a handful of gimme and a mouthful
of much obliged.

By the way, if you ever get serious about putting in
more than a list of gimme's, I'll get you the
pointers so you can get started doing more than thinking
of things for other peole to do for you.

Let me know.

tick. tock. tick. tock. tick ...