xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Enhance mailing list archives?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:49:48 GMT
The code used is called 'hypermail'. It is open source. Sofar I've
not had to the time to add those things. You are most welcome to give
this a spin. If it helps I can send you, or make availble the full
archive of messages. With that you can test and setup a new version
of the archive with any feature you want. And if it works nicely
we move it over to an apache.org server OR link it in.

Dw